6/16/07

~happening~














































MIDNIGHT










freeze....i got my new car last few days...well kinda busy so didnt have enough time to let me write my blog..!! anyways got to said thank to my mummy for buying a new car for me ..! although not really like it...prefer kelisa (limited edition) ...for me thats cool...!! yesterday is my 1st times drove to college...hmm quite scare tho cause new car packing outside the area..!! get back to topic...after my studies me,josh and tracy went to midvally to do idiot assignment(business.stat)..!! anyways nothing to said much...!! just have quite of number of picture going to post up(thats 3 days picture that we capture at college,car and midvally)..!! byezz..!!




















this my new car....VIVA


















VIVA























this picture is part of our assignment work




























while we going off to mv










while we doing our assignment












acting innocent..!! i guess FAILED










my messy hairstyle and the queen of the pig




kinda weird this photo..!!




The GHOST of LIFE college


the GHOST emperor

No comments: