6/7/07

~DAncing~

EVENING
oh my gosh...im stun...!! anyways good news is at the back..first of all today went to ate lunch with tracy,lucas,jazz,deborah,enuice,adrian,justin and jason..!! if i didnt miss out any1..!! i guess so..!! anyways quite fun tho 1st time chit chat with them so long...and get to fellowship with christiana too..!! not bad..!! well...after our lunch i been to KL with pooi kee and bo bo..!! 1st time wearing high hill walked at KL there..!! damn suffering man..!! stupiak idiot VCD MAN..!! anyways fine...around 3 something we rushed back and meet up with kin wai..damn long time didnt chat with him...suprise man...he become a christian.. GOD bless..!! and he told me that he already mature enough and anti LALA..!! not bad..! we really appreciate the times and thank GOD giving us such a precious times to gather and chit chat..!! such a long long times didnt try to meet up ..!! hmm..anyways my purpose to write this blog is to tell everyone 1 that GOD has answer my prayer..!! i dont know what is happening..last night i asked my mum again...are you letting me to continue my dance ?? you know what the heck she answer me?? GOSH...!! just answer me easily...OKLAH..!! but start at next month..!! oh deng....!! i darn happy man...i can dance with my 2 legs..!! i can express myself again and move like a bird...!! flying...!! wow...cool..!! THANK GOD..!! well....GOD is almighty ..! seriously cant express the happy feeling with the words..!! just to 1 sentence to describe ...I CAN DANCE..!! hmm...friends thank for helping me pray too..!! especially boy boy..!! thank to keep my problem into your prayer list..!! hmm...anyways gtg ...my friends today become a chef..!! she called us go to her house to eat dinner with her..!! cause she cook us some delicious dishes..!! anyways hope can eat as comfortable as i can..!! cuase she 1st time cook using her 2 piggie hands..!! thats AH MA..!! DAISY..!!i will capture some photos and let you guyz see..!! GOD bless me..!! see ya guyz

1 comment:

AdRIaN said...

praise the lord that your mom agree on letting u to dance! and u should show me few moves also ma...amen! lol..