6/20/07

~Fight~

NIGHT
just came back yum cha with my bunch of lovely friends..!! well...we been to 2046 cafe again..!! jasmine TEA again..!! before that...gonna thank to my 2 stupid friends..! pooi kee and ji herng..!! 2 stupid kia bought me ultraman and my favorite snack strawberry ROCKY..!! (yummy) seriously they care me very much..!! thousand thank you also cant repay back their love to me..!! well...1st time cried at the cafe there..!! GOSH..!! luckily 'GARY' smart..!! took few pieces tissue to me..!! nia....dont talked bout that..!! anyways wei called me to remember now is the time for us to FIGHT..!! stand firm..!! be strong..!! hmm..!! hope i can do it ...!! hopefully..!! seriously wanna thank you for all of you guyz that care me,love me and be with me..!! hui qing thank for calling me and caring me,hardly can talk to you on phone.!! eeeee..!! well just skip this bored and unhappy topic..!! lets talked bout this morning..!! thats kinda happy..! while we attending the english class...lecturer gave us 20 min break times..!!but we aint going out..!! so our miss plan to called us to sing our language praise and worship songs..!! cause our class mix with few of the country people such like korea,thailand,hong kong and philipin(i guess i spell correctly) ..!! we sang some praise and worship songs with our mother tongue language..!! pretty fun well.!! quite happy tho..1st time sing at the class by my own and with the big round of applause..!! cool..!! by the way the last i gonna thank you GOD..!!cause i've slove many problem between me and my cell group(west)...my assignment....my work..!hmm...thank..!! got to study hard.!! next 2 weeks final exam..!! cheer for me .!! love ya..!! ciaozz..!!

1 comment:

Lucas lim said...

why you always don call me go wan........
yeah...
so next time i go out with my friends you donn score me ah...haha