5/31/07

~suffering~

NIGHT
well...i been to 1 of the adventure game that is organized by my church FGA...!! is darn fun...happy....scare and cool..!! well picture not going to post right now..!! next blog i guess..!! kinda lazy to wait the picture load ..!! well i've learn many thing in this camp...such like grab 5 frog using your both hands...(thats scary moment) imagine that you are standing around with those frog i guess got 50 frogs...!! darn gerli man..!! still got many adventure games that i not dare to play..!! but too bad we forcing to play..! hmm...seriously i over my capacity..!! i step out this step to over my limit..! darn YING..!! anyways almost 2 days i didnt even slept more than 5 hours..!! I really never expected i will help hui wen (my pet sister) pray while 6 in the morning..!! and fellowship with all my friends..!! i really happy to talk to them and build up our relationship...because of that i sick for 3 days..!! fever,cough,flu and headache...!! i suffer almost 3 days..!! i skip my business computing class again...!! i guess i going to skip my class tomorrow again..!! by the way thanks for everyone that beside me to chill me out...take care me and pray for me..!! thank alot..especially my gang of friends..!! love you GUYZ...muackkx..!! tracy take care too...you are in singapore now..take care of yourself hope you can feel GOD is beside you...!! guyz drink more water...dont hope you guyz fall sick too..!! ciozz..!!

1 comment:

AdRIaN said...

frog?? wah..rest more ashley..good for your body..dun let your body over work.