5/16/07

~going~

MORNING
well...im darn exciting now..!! im going out station with my whole gang friends later...!! damn happy now.!! suppose my mummy not allow...THANK GOD...finally my mummy talked to my daddy and they let me go.!! yea yea yea..!! but now i still thinking next friday should i go for the Alor Gajah adventure camp?? cause im facing many exam and work to do..!! i think thats a excuses...!! cause i keep on playing infront of the pc and watching tv in this sem break..!! i didnt even bother to touch those idiotic books..!! i really very very hope i can get good result in my studies..!! but why i always no action on it..!! not going to put effort on it.!! GOSH..i need someone help..!! i need someone to guide me ..!! sigh..!! anwyays yesterday i really very very happy...!! i went out with pk,py and tracy..!! although just a cup of tea ...but we used to chit chat about something that very fun and interesting..!! well...really thank alot pk..!! she help me out many problem that i cant slove it.!! welll py too..!! really thank alot you guyz..!! if not im emo for all the way...!! i just met a new friend..!! he also in FGACYC..!! his name is jacky..well i also thank him that he chat with me when im emo ...!! anyways nice to meet you dude..!! sem break going to finish..!! going to put more effort...i think i cant even go out oftenly hope that my gang of friends may understand my situation ..espeically ah ma..@@ take care guyz..!! my friends reached..!! blog tomorrow with those nice and cool pictures.!! byez..!! going MELAKA....have fun ya..!!

No comments: