5/15/07

~mummy days~





















NIGHT












































12/5/2007 today our church having a mummy days event..!! i invited my mummy come to have a look ....well i really very very happy cause my mummy willing to follow me to church..!! actually she need to sleep early...cause 4a.m she need to get up and get ready to KLIA...!! but my mum still willing to go with me..!! love ya..!! after praise and worship we have 1 session is to give present to mummy..!! when (pen shou kor) called every mother to stood up and called us to give present..my mum though i didnt bought anything for her..!! i walk away silently after i saw everyone mummy receive their present ...i saw my mummy like very disappointed..!! so i faster ran out and gave her the cake...!! eeeee..!! wow...my mummy so touch..!! me and my mummy hug each other and cried...when pastor told us something..!! damn touch..!! although my mummy going out station later but she still accompany me to church...hmm....such a nice mummy that i have...!! miss you alot mum..!! TAKE CARE when we not beside you...!! MISS YOU ALOT ..!!







































me and my mummy...!! muackxx..!! we wear the same colour shirt..!!
































my TAI KOR...kah sing giving his testimonial..!! oh my GOSH so many people cried..!! including my mummy and me..!! touching story...!!






































stupid bobo...search for his mummy



































mummy and all my cell group member..!!

















funny pic..!!






























1 of the new members mummy




















bo bo mummy..!! such a cute mummy he has...!!

















jin quan family..!!




















jen jen mummy..!!











miao miao mummy..!!








the hotest mummy...!! robin (gary) mummy





WEST...!! my cell group members..!!


our zone leader..!!
GOD thank for bringing me to this church ...

No comments: