5/20/07

~moody and emo~

MORNING
not going to post any picture from MElaka de..!! next blog only post..!! well this few days i dont know what is happening to me..!! when i came back from PD and Melaka...i didnt even try to contact 1 of my gang of friends..!! i dont know why i become like this..! i really no idea what is happening..!! i most remember the day is at 18/5/07 this is the day i 1st times pray and worship with JH until 5 something in the morning..!! when i talk to jh about my feeling i keep crying on the phone..!! i keep praying for a years ... GOD please save all my friends (especially my gang) out of the devil..!! they controlling by the devil..! i keep praying with jh and my tear rolled down easily..!! i dont dare to share YOUR words to my friends..!! they will said me bullshit..! i really wanna try to give up everything.. the adventure camp is coming, i really dont know what happen my heart is totally not desperate to go..!! but when that night i pray and worship GOD told me not to give up..!! HE put me into this gang because HE want me be the seed..!! GOD i really give everything to you...i really pray that you will make use of me to talk to them..!! FRIENDS..!! the next day pooi kee and her friends is follow me to church..you know is a very very amazing ?? when i saw we praise and worship that times they raise their hands and worship...when we pray they close thier eyes..!! OH GOD...are you seriously answer my prayer?? GOSH....i darn touch..i cried out ..!! when a girl that always rejected me to church..but this time is really different and totally different..! YOU ARE THE AMAZING GOD..!! really pray that GOD you will make use of me to influent other of my friends.!! i really hope my gang of friends 1 day will accepted christ.... OH YA guyz..help my mummy pray..!! she been sick for few days ago..!! and i keep going to church to do my things...i pray that GOD you will send an angel to take care her and bless her..!! pray that GOD you will look after my mum..!! i give my family and my friends to you..! GOD i gave you my all and all..!! THANK YOU GOD! got to go soon...today is the 1st times im going to CITY HARVEST church..!! may GOD bless me..!! BYEZ

No comments: