5/22/07

~i love DANCE~

MORNING
all along my hobby is dancing..! but last night my mummy stoped me for going dancing class...i tried to talked to her she dont listen...so i cant control my temper..i just shouted at her..!! WHATS the problem ?? she keep saying financial problem..!! actually she wanted me to concentrate on my study ....but the 1 hour dance didnt effect anything..!! guyz...should i go work to earn money and continue my dance?? now i try not to hang out with friend so oftenly..!! always saving money from them..!! last few days i took 300 buck from my daddy..he tot i use all my money ...!! actually half of that i give for the camp money...my sister keep taking money from me..what should i do?? 1 week 50 or 30 buck is not enough for me..!! but i already try not to use too much..but sometime is force to take out the money..!! especially my daddy...he keep on use the CAR to fight with me..!! i didnt even call them to buy a new car (viva) for me...i just need a small car or any car thats can travel to school and back is really okie for me..!! i dont need the best...i just want to do whatever i want...!! i want to learn piano,guitar and DANCE..!! but why always stop me from that..!! i stop my basketball ...i stop my volleyball and every sport..!! i really dont have anything that i can do in my freetime...!! GOD i always pray for my financial problem..but why is still the same..!! YA i admit compare to my friends i consider rich..!! but i want is my mummy can support me on my DANCE,PIANO AND GUITAR...i dont think so is financial problem..!! i dont know why they stop me from that..! GOD talk to my mum..!! GOD let me dance to glorify you..!! i know you will help me out from this.!! crying for the 2 months

No comments: