4/15/07

~shopping~

EVENING
wow....last night i was very shock man..!! we win "pro spot" 60 over points..!! but too bad i sick...coach dont let me play..!! but i did to play for 3 min...!! haha..!! eeeee...in 3 min get 3 faults..!! hmm..!! eeeee....lets talk bout today..!! went to klcc pc fair..!! super crowded..!! super tired and super lame...!! early in the morning 10.30 wait for the entrance door open and rush in to buy the pen drive..becuase 1st 100 customers only can get rm9.90 per 1..!! me and my sister like "siao kia" run all the way there to queue up..!! eeeee...GOD bless...we get it de..!! yeah..!! wow i tell you freaking suffering man..!! i keep on sneezing and my mucus keep on dripping..!! oh my goodness i keep on using so many packets of tissue..!! hmm...today my mummy and daddy spend alot of money in this pc fair..!! over 6000 thousand..!! oh my GOSH..!! if i work partime i think i need 6 to 7 month to get this amount..!! anyways today we bought many stuff...if i list out you also will shock out..! 6000 can buy so many nice thing..!! lets see the item :(2 samsung handphone..!! 1 for mummy 1 for me..!! 3G...!! chun chun... notebook for my sister...6 pen drive 1 LCD screen....2 notebook cooling pad....mp4...speaker...mouse....memory card....blank CD....3 notebook digital locker...i think thats all kua...!! ) haha...eeeeee.....quite happy quite sad tho..!! now need to save money de...!! cause we keep on spending alot of money without thinking..!! now we must spend widely..!! my kelisa is coming by next 2 weeks ...yeah...can drive to college de..!! hmm...and i going to do part time job next month in midvally echo park..!!(see this time i can stand for 3 month or not ..but now still wondering wanna to work or not...) give some opinion guyz..!!) dont worry i wont skip my service..!! GOD is the 1st places inside my heart..!! nothing is important than HIM..!! hmm...gtg finish up my tutorial question..!! see you guyz..!! love ya..!!

No comments: