4/22/07

~happy days ~

NIGHT
eeeeee....friday night i skip cell group cause got to rush back home to make up myself..cause going to prom night with esther mei mei,sherman,tim chi and jun hoe..!! emm...i dont know what to said..!! actually is a church event and i really dont know why they make it like clubbing...!! actually is having fun for the last programme...!! i was like shocked..!! 1st time been to this kind of event..! but anyways quite nice tho..!! eeeee.....saturday mean today ....is JI HERNG...my BUDDY..!! birthday..!! yeah...he turn to be 18 lu.....tai kor zai already...!! luckily im stilll 17 plus..!! still young still young..!! anyways after my japanese class i met up with edwin and him around 3 something..!! opss so sorry make you guyz wait me for half an hours plus..!! after that i brought them to chilis to mum mum..!! hmm...yummy..!! molten choclate cake and lamb shoulder..!! wow...super super full..!! arghh....luckily not so expensive 3 of us eat only 60 buck...cause we order 3 dishes only..!! we plan to go eat hagen darz the what chocolate fruit..!! but at last we cancel the plan..!! eeee...anyways very happy too...he bought me a necklace and also a keychain..!! is ULTRAMAN..!! so so so happy..!! eeeeee...!! by the way not to said much...!! have a look some picture that i took at mamak with my church members..!! after our service..!! see you guyz..!!








esther and ashley




prom night..!!






this the church event..so call prom night..!!






edwin and ashley in chilis..!!






birthday BOY..!!







the sot sot jen jen...!!






cute woon woon..and ashley..!!



.



eeeee....so call..!! "gary"...but he actually is my little dear robin..!! GUITAR XI FU..!!



the cute jing quan..!!




we look like idiot right?? haha..!! my little cute robin..!!






my cutest chubby wei wei..!!





my cute cute ai ai..!!





my little DAVID..!! super chubby..!!





cool victor..!!




my TAI KOR..!! he helped me out many thing..!! thank alot dear..!!





my sweet lucas..!!




this the guyz always teasing at me..! so sad..!!





the lei and the bo...!!



eeeee....yo yo ASHLEY in de mamak..!!

OUR CUTIER ROBIN...HE HAS BEEN LOST FOR FEW WEEKS ...LET US KEEP HIS LOVELY MEMORY ....1989--2007...!! FAR AWAY MY ROBIN....HAHA....sorry ya ROBIN..!! haha..!!
OH MY GOSh....my tai kor kah sing...!! so sad..!! never capture photo with him..!! eeeee..!! angry angry..!!

1 comment:

LiGhT said...

RObiN oOi herE!! anyone found him can get rewarded ?