4/28/07

~BYE GUYZ~

MIDNIGHT
hey guyz i going to hong kong soon..!! still got 4 hours to countdown..!! well guyz must miss me...cause i miss you guyz so much..!! although going for few days...but my heart is like cant live without you guyz nia..!! eeeee..anyways today cell group talk bout sexual thing..!! is like wow..!! now i only know having bf is so troublesome..!! haha..eeee..!! better walk in GOD way..!! dont think bout relationship..!! suddenly feel that our cell group today very very nice and cool..!! those working members you guyz really done a great job..!! cheer k..!! after cell group went to bangsar have my luxury dinner with my parent..!! wow...i starting put on weight again..!! cause go hong kong for 5 days almost eat HAO LIAO thing..!! argh...!! anyways i gtg pack my thing..! miss you guyz so much..!! will buy souvenier to you guyz..!! love you so much..!! all my lovely firends..!! remember to take care yourself..!! and drink more water..!! working members and my leader must drive carefully always..!! my dear gang friends..!! must take care yourself..!! drink more water ...!! and my college friends..!! study hard k..!! you guyz will always keep in my prayer ..!! love you..!! BYEZ FRIEDNS....LEAVING MALAYSIA SOON

No comments: