4/8/07

~GOD vision~

NIGHT
well...last night is an easter day ..!! JESUS IS ALIVE...!! our church fga form a drama by theirself..!! is such a nice drama..!! i invited few of my friends came to my church too...!! (tracy,lucas,jazz,sherman,edwin,jun hoe and tim chi) im so happy that GOD make use on me..!! everything is going smoothly..!! they very enjoy to watched the drama and have fun at there..! most happy that saw tracy is accepted christ..!! she very brave stand infront to GOD and commit herself to GOD..!! is really a good starting for her..!! i also very happy that edwin is joined our cell group...!! sherman also very happy came to our church..!! anyways GOD thank you so much that making use on me..!! GOD now i only knew what the vision..!! today pei yee our group leader came and talk to me about how am i going to face my future thing..!! now i only know relationship to me is not important..!! GOD now i wanted to walk your way..!! thank for bringing an angle to me to leading my way..!! i have no regret..!! i will always follow YOUR way..!! guyz really thank you that you scarified your precious times to me and came to my church..!! thank you so much..!! GOD blessed all of you..!! love ya..!!

No comments: