4/17/07

~NO FRIENDS~

NIGHT
i freaking angry ..!! now in my life i dont even feel any friends beside me..!! what gang friend is this?? freaking angry man..!! damn..!! now i expressing my feeling here..!! now im going insane..!! dont ever call me and nudge me.!! you may get shoot on me..!!
to all my gang friend..!! PUI YEN DAISY POOI KEE PUI SAN CHOIEY CHI..!! i have no idea with it.!! i just know im giving you guyz pressure and everything..!! OKIE..!! i have nothing to said..!! i dont know what the heck im typing now..!! i just now im FREAKING MAD ON ALL OF YOU GUYZ..!! everything i said is BULLSHIT here...!! just fine..!! just to express my feeling here..!! ^& T#*&^$(#*&*$)#*(#)*#)( YOU..!! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WILL JOINING THIS FAMILY..!! BECAUSE YOU IN....MAKE ME BECOME INSANE...!! BECAUSE OF YOUR PIGGIE BOLD HEAD...!! DARN....DONT PRETEND YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME..!! now im FREAKING HORRIBLE NOW..!! IM LIKE DEVIL..!! HELP ME OUT OF THIS ..!!

No comments: