4/14/07

~coming toward me~

MIDNIGHT
today is a very tired day...!! reached college at 8.30 in the morning.!! went back at 5.30..!! oh my GOSH..!! now my studying times is just like an office hour times..!! quite suffering tho..!! well this just the 1st sem...i really cant imagine how i going to complete all the sem and also subject...getting more and more white hair.!! horrible..!! after my college...i fetched tracy,lucas(my 2 siao siao),jh and edwin too..!! they 1st time came to our cell group..!! yea..!! i feel happy dont know why...feel that GOD is making use on me to encourage friends to become christian...!! yeah yeah yeah...!! happy yoo...!! tired..!! after fetched them home ...me,robin and phooi yee went to 2nd round kinrara yum cha again..!! i've told them many thing that about all my friends and also my college life style..!! dont know what make me feel so happy can yum cha with themm..!! feel very glad..!! anyways after cell group many thing is coming toward me..! i dont know why suddenly feel everyone is angrying me and argueing with me in every friendship thing..!! OH MY GOSH..!! now i feel to express my feeling..!! arghh..!! no energy....!! too tired already...tomorrow need to skip service again...feel guilty..cause i got basketball competition again..!! thats my last match..!! hope everything going smoothly..!! GOD i need your help now..! THANK..!! see ya friends take care and sorry to everyone that i've done wrong.! CiAOZZ

No comments: