7/27/11

~Skyline's gathering~

Wow...This is a real cool gathering that I'VE never been too!!
What a good bright Sunday morning 6.am !!
From far you can hear the exhaust BROOOM BROOOM and yet cars are distance away.
We kinda felt ashame of our little bumpy cutie car :( However, I'm still lovin it
Awesomeness mad cars occupied the whole Petronas, to start the journey up to the hill 'Genting'
Feel proud I'm part of it :)



Can you see the fast speed during cornering ? Madness proooooooooooo




As we know, when we following this white skyline, we went deaf !!
The craziness of his exhaust boom the whole road~



If my calculation of time is not wrong, we just took 15 mins



Chilling beside Genting...in other words ACTION


Car show time... Is a time for cars to show off their expensive and powerful parts :)
As far as I know, a car used up to 30k to modified the ENGINE ONLY..~!!


And here I am..~
The 2 cars that I loved the most :)


What a tiring day :)
I just inlove with this picha ....
GoD bless too, that I'm still alive ....


No comments: