7/23/11

~Woon's Birthday~

Another update of birthday celebration :)
Happy 21st Brithday my woon woon :)
The girl that slept with me in a room and even kissed and hugged me before
This is how deep our friendship can be describe ....
Without God, without church, I guess we are just stranger
Thank GOD that He put you in my life, we spiritually grow together and physically too :)
Our friendship will never end in church, in world, nor in life....I LOVE YOU

PARTEHHH FOR YOU

The best cake ever :) 3D cake
Cost RM290.....CRAZIEEE (paid for the design only -.-)


Age 21....
SANG SANG SENG SENG laaaa





Church members :)
we stay together, we grow together, and we fight together




God just too amazing that put us together to serve HIM....
Everyone of you, let's us continue to walk in God's path, no matter how tough or tired; we will still be together . (of cause we wont left out others, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

No comments: