7/23/11

~UK's Friends Gathering~

Wow....been so darn long never meet up with you guys ~
Everyone looks the same, happy as can be :)
We experience the snow, strong wind, and freezing time; right now, we experience the warm and sweaty moment together as well.
I do appreciate everyone came all the way from Sibu, Johor, Ipoh, Klang, Shah Alam and the nearest ME; Old Klang Road :) just to meet up one another.
Miss the time we hang out together and staying up late together in UK.
Now we all back to the reality of work life :( $.$ Cheer guys
I hope to see you guys back in U.K on November ....let's rock once again


We spent most of our time in Sunway Pyramid
Places we went:
Sushi Zamai
Cha Time
Arcade
SS2 (dessert)
Airport (KLIA)



Last but not least, thanks to my Mr SI 8 Gong (Michael Tang You Wen) all the way from UK to bring 2 empty bottles for me as souvenir from Sunderland. Anyway, you did a good job too for bringing back my winter clothes for me :)
Just don't forget you owe me 10 empty bottles due to his bet with me ...
Have a safe flight back to Sibu. See you soon in few months back.

No comments: