8/11/11

~Ficelle Boulangerie ~

Ficelle Boulangerie

I just in love with the environment and foods, personally I'm not so fussy with foods however I'm quite particular with the environment and services. Overall is good....
This shop has become a hi-tea place of mine, because is just 10 minutes drive away from my house.


We just simply took some unique breads


Anyway, the macaroons are acceptable; however the green tea flavor is a big NO NO for me


Oh yeah, I always will have some chocolate dessert before or after my meal....



Nice spending time with both girls ....



Oh yeah, as you can see the environment, design and set up of the shop...
Awesome :) French style, although is mainly outdoor eat but the place is kinda cooling




Jasmine and Pooi Kee~~
As I promise to Jasmine that I will bring her along once I visit this shop...
Well, hope you had a great Hi-tea with us....

For more information:
Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie,
Jalan 3/109F, Danau Business Center,
Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-7982-2210


No comments: