10/12/10

~SWEET 21st~


Can you believe? I'm officially 21 now....
First of all, Thank God!! for blessing my life for 21 years
I seriously can't believe I live in this world for 21 years from the day God created me in my mum womb.
I'm happy and satisfied with everything I have now, and the most appreciated and experienced was I had my celebration in U.K with bunch of new buddy which from international.
This was the amazing and memorable birthday in my life.
Thank God, for giving me such a nice life in U.K here!! Looking forward to experience more.
The best classmates in 2010 ~~ my international mates....
Although few of them are not available to attend my party, but I feel so warm that you guys gave me present and wishes me.~~
Truly appreciate everyone..!! cheerx mates!!

For more pictures, it had been uploaded to facebook

UK, China, Bahrain and Malaysia


Lovely Balloon


Thank you for the present


It was amazing


Surprise from my mates...Love


My mates....


Birthday babe...ASHLEY


Bunch of crazy mates



Lastly, I'm officially 21 now..~ legally for everything!!
However.....
I will still obey Lord your commands,....

No comments: