10/18/10

~Digi follow Ashley~



Just to try my luck to win an Iphone4 for advertising DIGI in United Kingdom..
LOLX.....So coincident that Dixon wore the striking yellow raincoat, which let me think of DIGI network back in Malaysia.
Do you think is possible to get an Iphone 4 for rewarding to write this post, nah....crap
Anyways, I can't wait to terminate my Digi network because it charging me RM30 every freaking month and the sake of keeping my old number. Can I just terminate it and retrieve back the same number once I back? possible?
arghh..!! by the way just to say

DIGI follow me....Whenever I may go.....
I'm proud a Digi man follow me to UK...!
Good try bro, and nice raincoat....hhahahahhahahahahahahahha

3 comments:

vics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vics said...

What you can do is change it to prepaid. And then buy their 1 year validity, which will cost you around RM20. You got to keep the phone and a peace of mind all year long =)

vics said...

*phone number i mean..