10/12/10

~Summary Birthday~

Wonderful date of 04.10.2010....
This was the first time I away from my home....and miles away from my place, which where I am now...United Kingdom...
Lovely day, and Awesome day....
THank you my mummy and daddy for bringing me up for my 21 years life....
Appreciated the time we skype during my birthday....wishes from you all really lighten my day...!
Thanks for dad...~ early the morning woke me up to wished me.....
THanks for Mum....took an initiative to find bakery shop in UK to deliver cake to me...although it was not successful, but your heart ship I received it...is more than enough....
Anyways......present must be replace once I back to Malaysia.....I dont mind being late for receiving present...!! LOVE

My crazy SISTARRRR.....you are rockx, bought me a duper bling bling watch for my birthday present..!!
You rockx lar..~~Dahh DA....Is super bling bling watch...



Thank you for my lovely too.....
although not much surprise from you....
But is really nice that you send me a long long and freaking long email for me~~
It sweeter than anything else...I like the way you express your love to me with bible verse...
This is more than enough for any else of the stuff....
The verse that you gave me is came from Creator and my lover....
IS FREAKING COOL....Bang it..~~
thanks thanks...kekekekekkeke

Thanks to my church babies too....
you all are the rock of my life that always support me when I'm down.....
thanks for the advance celebration in KLIA for my 21st birthday...
Brilliant idea....farewell + birthday = 1 cake....
Brilliant Brilliant....
Anyways...the cake was awesome, because is chocolate banana....my favorite..!!

My first advance 21st birthday cake...


Rock you guys....

No comments: