10/12/10

~My wake up call~




More pictures will be upload once i got it from my fatty Phoebe..
This was a wake up call birthday surprise.....
Early the morning Phoebe bought me 21 cup cakes for my birthday...well I wont miss out...This was my boyish dearest Pooi Kee did it for me...
Anyways both of you are rock!! Thanks for the surprise and my wish come true...
I really got 21 cakes during my birthday, although is not the big and round that I wish...
but cup cakes is more than enough for me.!!
Girls...you really bring me on man..!!
Thanks to Pooi Kee for the hard works


For more Phoebe treated me for my wonderful lunch in the most famous fish and chip in town...
it was so great and lovely that Phoebe all the way came down from her place, to bring me out during my birthday..!! Awesome ...and seriously awesome....

No comments: