9/29/10

~365 days without fear~

I will hold on to the word of God..... Though I'm in a new country, new culture and new environment, but through a video sermon God spoke to me directly. Bible stated 365 times, Do not FEAR, He is with us.....that really imply to my daily life, God is with me everyday in a year of 365 days. God, you are so real and so amazing.~ Love it.~ Thanks to my friend Andrew, he is the person who follow up and bringing me to church. Praise God, that You put him into my life, that's awesome~ I'm exciting to attend the CG later on, Lord take away the dirty mindset that I've got, is been troubling me to attend the meeting. Well, everything will go smoothly when I look upon Him.~ He brought me to UK and He wont leave me alone here and dry up like a dead leaf. Awesome day, tik tok tik tok, waiting for the time to reach~~

No comments: