5/2/08

~who else~

Today is the first and ever first time i skip my cell group because of some tiny problem. Well somehow to you is not a problem, but to me is affect my emotion. I chose not to tell anyone, even though you (my darling). I started to doubting, and wondering, why this piece of SHIT make my day turn grey? This week is not belongs to me, I never gone through such a suffering week before. Out of the sudden, every freaking problem pop out. I thought of go away this freaking sadness place, now I felt that this place is not belongs to me, I'm really LONELY. Where is those bulb light that brighten my path? I cant even see the road or even my fingers. My path is full of darkness, but i saw some of the foot print there, is that God?? are you?? I start to hesitate, am i following the right foot step?? sigh, i rather stop right at the tree; take a rest and wait someone to come and rescue; walk with me this darkness and follow the blurish foot step. I was so afraid now, sitting under the tree alone." YELLING FOR HELP", WHO ELSE ARE THERE?? PLEASE DONT GO AWAY FROM ME, PLEASE.

No comments: