5/5/08

~Afraid~

Yesterday night was a scary dream i ever had. I was kinda sleepy, cause of my english assignment i need to stay up late to complete it. It was 2 in the morning, finally completed my assignment, was about to sleep i just said a very simple prayer, just right after the short prayer, i was half-conscious and i saw some of the evil faces pop out in front me or dream i have no idea, is like different kind of scary faces. Then i struggle, i tried to open my eyes to let me stay conscious back, in order to escape those scary faces. Well this is the third nightmare i had in pass few days, gosh...it makes me feel scary when i got to go bed. So happening today i went to the kitchen and made milo to drink, and i saw a knife hanging there, i have no idea why i will afraid of the knife. Is just like suddenly i kept thinking that someone will take up this knife to kill me, isn't i think too much? i guess not...!! Gosh...I'm so confuse now, and i called up him to pray for me. Now i feel much better than just now. Spiritual Warfare..!!

1 comment:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

Lei, I will pray for you. Whenever you see those thingy again or feel the spirit of death upon u, pray and cast out the evil spirits yourself. It's your body, only you can ask them to leave you. Your body is the Holy Temple of our Lord, so keep it holy and pure for the Holy Spirit to dwell in it.

Actually when I was young, up to this few weeks, I had the same problem, and Wei Yi Jie told me to cast them out by praying, and it works. So you must do so too ya!!!