5/2/08

~So sorry~

Thunder streak to my mind, I messaged and told her how's my feeling toward her... is already 2 weeks, we never sms each other much or even a phone call. we seem like busy by our own stuff and neglected one another. I have no idea what she going through now, and totally blank...!! I though after everything have settle, we will go together and move on to the other level of our life, but why i felt that we have boundaries between us? is that something i did wrong or I'm not the one that suppose to gone through with you this things??or we are just a hi-bye friends? I started to blame myself, I tried not to doubt our friendship, just let everything pass and tomorrow will be a better day. This is one and only sentence i've been used to comfort myself. I'm not trying to ask you to share your problem to me, somehow i just want to have a heart talk with you, or a simple greeting messages from you. Just to tell you that, during the duration of your silent mood, I'm always beside you to support and cheer you up. Waiting you back to my life, and once again guide me back in my spiritual life. I've chosen you to be my spiritual partner. I'm waiting. Friendship will never end, it will be grow stronger and strongest.
"Friends will be always been there to help you,
It may not be the advise they give,
But it is the support given that really counts.

No comments: