5/16/08

~again~

Again and again..!!
we once again seperated.
sad, crying and missing.
Dont have your day in my life i feel so miserable
I always look up to the sky and i saw a picture that we holding hand and walk in to the church
I feel so happy, but why you cant walk with me this narrow road?
When i saw you, your eyes will always fill up with sadness tears.
My heart full of blood bleeding out....
I very tired to carry this burden, can you stand up and help me carry??
is very very heavy darling..!! is very very heavy..!!
Am i stupid?? why i always will cry for this, why i always will confuse about our relationship?
Why cant i just walk with faith??
When i saw your tears drop onto my skin, my heart just break.
I wont walk with you the sweetest road now, i rather i suffer, I can ensure I can find back the sweetest moment in my future.

No comments: