5/8/08

~Throat~

Gosh....just last day, after my english class i went home and took a nap in the afternoon, when i woke up my throat started to pain and my body felt cold. I thought well is alright, is just a normal sort throat, but come to at night my temp slowly raised up. Gosh...my throat is just like a knife cutting down through in, after a while my mum gave me medicine, in the midnight my fever just gone. The next day morning, my fever comes again and i was so struggle should i attend my class or i just rest at home, but i end up stay at home sleep....ZZZZzzzz..! In the afternoon Rico came to my house and take care me for the whole day long and brought me coconut, wow..such a nice guy man.!! well...of cause cant left out Pooi Kee, she is the 1 that brought me whole box of fruit, there have various of fruit inside the box. By the way she also wrote me a bible verse that is kinda interesting, saying that Jesus heal peter's mother-in-law fever. lolxx....anyways i really appreciate what they have done for me, and also people who are pray for my sickness. Darling, thanks for staying beside me while I'm sick, i slept you are the 1 sat beside me and never walk away; every 10 min you feed me with water to avoid my throat get dry ; every 1 hour you help me to check my temp; everytime my temp raise up, you will pray for me, i really glad that i found you in my life. My mummy also let go and let you to care for me, though we are now silent down, but i also can feel that both of us will never end up this journey. Thanks i found YOU (darling) and all my buddy of cause i wont forget to thanks is my Family, that always take care of me every min and second...thousand thank you and appreciate

No comments: