11/26/10

~Snowieeee~

Is time to say, Winter is here......
During yesterday around 25/11/2010 2:30AM; my friend told me is snowing and I ran towards to the window and saw the whole football field has turn to become white colour instead of green...:) the most funnier things was all Malaysian in U.K started to update their facebook status as : SNOWY TIME.......Hahaha..! anyways is really very very nice, I hope everyone of my friends, relatives, and my family are here with me....No longer fake snow flakes but the real one falling down from the sky....Amazing experience :) More pictures to come :)

I thought of drawing Daddy and Mummy names, but my finger really numb already :( but I managed to write Rico, Viva and EMILY my crazy sister :)






I LOVE YOU ALL








I will always follow your footstep :)


Trying to act as a professional photographer here :) whereby it looks nice tho :)






Morning view from my room :) and I'm so excited until I ring back to Malaysia to tell everyone is SNOWY TIME


Can you see it? is heavy snow !!

I'm ready with my boots...come on snow...!! come on...!!

No comments: