11/26/10

~Hardwork~

This is what happen to me when the few days back before....It was a mess in my room and I had few days delivery pizza and Chinese meal...Is really a boom for me, I've gain weight due to the food....:( arghh......anyways, thanks to my friend for accompany me to study for the whole night...:) appreciated.......counting down on 1 paper and 1 dissertation to go and I will be shouting FREEDOM.......I am FREE



Papers are all over my room :(


Studying and Eating in the same time without any break time :(


Is just so stressful , notes all over the place but end up my brain still stuck:(


Another day.....pizza for the meal :(


Finally....the most delicious Chinese meal.....

Thumbs up.....
I seriously screw up.....I spend too much of money this week.....
Need to be save up for December shopping time :) Peace

No comments: