11/2/10

~Halloween Eve~


A celebration of Halloween Eve, which I dont dare to stay over at my hostel...and end up I find my own entertainment. This is David, Jocelyn and Michael which are the one who accompany me until 5.35A.m early the morning to walk me back home. Both of them are so sweet :) and the next morning we off to church, hopefully we can manage to wake up.. By the way thanks to Jocelyn for letting me to tag along with her party. I'm so happy and glad to know so many Chinese friends from China, and they are just nice and friendly. This is my first time had hot pot in U.K which is Sze Chuan Ma La Ho tpot.. Is just so delicious and awesome having hot and spicy foods during the cold weather of 12'c.

Food that we prepared

I love this fish head which chopped of by David


Before

and

After



Both of them are going to chop the fishes off


After preparing foods, while waiting for their friends to arrive, we start to play Sze Chuan Majong method which I dont know


Anyways, I'm struggling to play with this


FOOD THAT I LIKE ON THAT NIGHT....meats but not vege :P





can you see how redish is that....to me is hot and spicy


Gentleman start to play games and loser will need to bottom up with pure Vodka


I found YELLOW PAGE in David's house.....


Can you see, the oil has frozen after 3 mins



The girls that I met that day...well, basically is everyone except for Jocelyn

Cam whore :P

No comments: