11/13/10

~Devil's questions~


If you can't view in my blog, perhaps straight go to this link below:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=486651850756&oid=139247422786146&comments

Someone may not agree with this video, however I totally agree that once the church and christian unity in the Glory of Kingdom the battle will win.....CYC members, for personal opinion I encourage to share it in your CG or during discipleship :)
As people who knows me, they do understand me for the reason I posting this video. I used to ask and be confuse when these questions throw on me which I personally been through stages where I spread the gospel which end up facing this kind of questions. To be honest I'm not offended with people asking me these questions BUT now I found the answer for you all....Our God is WORTHY TO PRAISE!!

God you are worthy to praise and worship, I praise you not because of I get the blessing, I honour and worship You not because of wanting more from You. I do it because you first chosen me and died on the cross for me before I know YOU.

I do face different circumstances over here, which lead me away from His path; whereby God has His own way to lead be back to the right path. I'm just in the learning process... Please bear in mind, don't judge the way I'm doing things which you not understand :) Love Ash

No comments: