4/21/10

~You know who are you~

Is hard to cope up when you're english is bad..
Books are full of english words.....
Assignments needed to be typed in English....
The top 5 international language is also English....
Wherever you go....you see English words.....
Friends beside you, are English educated.....
However..............
I dont think it is a boundaries for me to score a good result
because God had put a girl in my life and go through the hard time with me....
I'm so glad and so thankful I found her and get to close with her.....
God you're amazing...through the 15 min conversation with her
I feel better now, and much better......
Thank God and also Thank you girl...for helping me so much.....
Although money cant buy friendship but I only can used money to give thanks to you...
for being taking care me for this period of time...!!
My spiritual sister, my studies teacher, my cooking teacher, my tour guide and also my bed time story teller..

No comments: