4/4/10

~CHOR DAT TI~

I miss those days spending time with Life College students.
Finally in oversea we still gather together and get crazy, although many of them not here....
I'm the biggest loser that night....
I guess you were doubting the poker cards, it was bought by Justin....
hahaha....the sexy poker cards....
Having great quality time spending together in Justin's house.
Relax and chill.....Chor Dai Tee for the whole night, and having my Ice-cream cake....
Which I desperate for the whole day, due to my weight been increasing....
Lovely Justin and Phoebe are controlling my meals....
Love Guyss.....

The loser......Always need to shuffle cards


sexy cards....


Yummy Creamyyyy ICEEEEE.....


Delicious Chinese Cuisine....


The Ice Cream cake....you cant believe how delicious it is....

No comments: