4/22/10

~Sweet 21~



Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Buffday to Rico....
Happy Buffday to YOU.....

DAH TAA.....as what you wish every year.....
A birthday song from me....
I guess you ever heard such a mono tone birthday song before...
But I guess I sang pretty well yesterday....

Wow wow wow....
someone just turned 21, everything had changed...
for the pass few years, we been celebrating together..
but we were far apart now.
I'm so glad that you born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
I love you, and I pray God blessing will fall upon you every single day.
Lift you up to another stage of your spiritual life.
Lord, your anointing keep fall upon his worship.
Expand his ability to another limit to serve you better.
Lord I pray You will bless him and send your guidance angels to surround and protect him.
Thank you Lord.
Amen...

Darling.....your birthday also never have a chance to skype or talk with you.
you been taken by others......(FRIENDS)
anyways.....
so long never see you worship....

and I seriously miss those day....
I miss you......





Happy Birthday darling...!!

No comments: