9/10/08

~Settle...peace will come~

wow...I've been 2 weeks never back to my grandma house for dinner...
busying by my church event, follow up stuffy and prayer meeting.phew....Thank God i have a break time to let me breath some air.
Recently i been chosen to handle 1 of the basketball event.
It seem to be my favorite to do it, but come to making decision is hard
I feel like giving up this position, because i don't have the ability to do
from young i felt that no 1 will follow what is my decision, however i rather to be a follower than a leader.
When different background people join up together, there must have a different opinion.
Sometime i just kept quiet just to avoid argument.
just yesterday, I chose to leave that discussion and at last they solve the problem
it shows that whenever my body there, conclusion cant be made..
can i use that to put in my conclusion??
hmmm....is better for me to follow rather than to be a leader
AMEN TO MYSELF..
finally things has settle, peace will come.

1 comment:

BarBieDinG said...

Pratice makes perfect...
girl, dun think that you are not a leader.
God calls u to be a leader, unless u shut yourself down.
do ask me to share with u my past experience then you will know how i walk out from it.
=)
i think u need this experience as ur encouragement.