9/15/08

~Changing~

Cant imagine things are changing around me..
dont feel like looking back..move forward
even though the people around me also start to change
but I'm still there standing alone...What a silly girl..
From now on...The only person i can rely on is "THEM"
I hope is included you , but i guess not...
Well, both parties never did any wrong things
Is just a misunderstanding ..DOnt feel like solve it...
Just let it be..and telling myself sometime things dont hold to tide...
If not it will hurt myself..
I know where is my ability tho, so i wont blame whoever....
I'm weak and I'm stupid...But only "THEM" are always support me and by my side
THanks a lot to someone that are not looking down on me..and supporting me always.

RED IS EQUAL BLEEDING ....
THIS SHOW MY HEART IS BLEEDING

1 comment:

tRacy said...

hey girl, been long time we nvr get to know about each other's life ....so long.

Things are uncontrollable, unpredictable.but life is always within our finger tips.
DOnt know how to explain, feel like getting old, feel like no bother at all...

Seeing you changing, I saw ur tears, I saw ur struggle.
Jus to tell, nor-matter how, u r my friend. Really appreciated friend.Caring you in different way.