9/15/08

~Happy Birthday ZW~

I guess this the first year we met ya...
Haha...awesome picture...

oh well...i guess Fatty is the only word can describe him...
I'm so sorry to call you Fatty but....Christian dont tell lie...
by the way....I would like to sing a song to you....

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...

Do you think this song is too common??
every year also sing the same song
well...i chose to sacrified sometime to composed a new birthday song for you ya...

Fatty birthday today
Fatty birthday today
Fatty getting Fatty
Fatty time to lose weight

Well..you are a pro guitarist and good singer...
I guess you knows how to to sing this song yeaa...
haha...
Okie la...not to make fun of you already...
Is time to say some words to you..
well well well.....
I have mentioned that I dont really like to wish people on time or even be the first...
YOu know why?? because i want to gather every minute and second blessing for you...
and wish you Happy Birthday....Terrence...
My best buddy Fatty...
Thanks for taking care me all the while...
is time for me to post this blog...
because is 11.59...
Happy Birthday....


No comments: