4/3/12

~Say Bye to Ball~

My ball ball~~
You gonna away us again for another months...
Seriously miss ya from the head to the tip of my toes~
Is happy to meet you back again, although is only every alternate month ONCE :(
You bring laughter and joys to us :) sometime kinda mad on you too because you always organize for car racing...seriously ish ya to the max~!! You still my scary driver :P hahahha
Really happy to have a lovely dinner with you, is been so long we never had this gathering ...
Thousand appreciate, I never regret of scarified my study time for you :P

(p/s: next time I gonna sit opposite of you once again :P hahaha~~ we keep our secret yeah :P) You know what Im talking yoo!! Whatsapp :P hahahhaa...~~ oppsie~~ shhhhh!! Our dirty little secret

Once again...Thank you !!
I really had a nice time with you guys~~
Miss you :) all the best on your flight!!
see ya soon :P

"Somebody is gonna miss you
Farewell
Somebody is gonna wish that you were here
That somebody is me

I will write to tell you what's going on
But you won't miss nothing but the same old song
If you don't mind catching up
I'll spend the day telling you stories about a land far away
But I know"

1)



2)


3)


4)

No comments: