4/19/12

~Easter and Outing~


EASter dayyy~~~

Thank God for dying on the cross for us!
Thank God for washing all our sins away
Thank God for choosing me as your daughter
Thank God forgiving all my sins
Thank God for blessing me every single moment
Thank God, I'm still breathing ~~

Sorry God, I may not know how hurt are you whenever I did something wrong
You never leave me alone, whenever I'm away from You
You still forgive me when I sin against you!
God, all i want to say is Thank You!!
For accepting me who am I~~ Thank you that your grace is still with me~
Thank God you never take away Your Holy Spirit in me~
Thank you for the cross Lord!!
Thank you for the price you paid~
Bearing all my sins and shame!
Worthy is the Lamb



First thing I gonna shout~!!!!
Thank God!! Andy finally came to our church~~~
Awww~~~ although he havent accepted Christ yet, however God has open His door for me to spread the gospel to him:)
A treat by me :) Happy Birthday Andy


Is time for Church service :)
Thank God, more than 1000 over teenagers came for this event
and the whole L5 hall is full~~ whooohoo~~
The long lost sheep ~~ Pui san is back to church too~~
God you are such a great God

ahh har~~~ My lovely friend gave me a Swiss Dark Chocolate :)
Is Easter day~~
A chocolate given by him :)
Thank you so much~~ appreciate it!!
Thank you !!!!!

Here you go~~ Our group


Following up the next day~~
we have morning prayer ~~
Lalalala~~ I managed to kick out from my bed :)
Thanks to the dummmie for waking me up~~~
calling me patiently :P Love you to the maxxxx!!!


Right after Morning Prayer~~
We went out for Cg Outing~~
fellowship with all new members ~~~ and having a greatest quality time with you all~~
Now I realized that our group has too many dumbmie singers ~~!!
:)
I'm lucky I'm not the worst there :)




Rockxx!! W78~~

No comments: