4/19/12

~Pampering Month~

A day after my exam, is time to have a April makeover ~
Within a month, I went for 3 times hairdo and 1 time for medicure and pedicure :)
What a papering month :)
Anyway, first stop is Glamour Bangsar House !!
Environment 8/10
Pedi and Medi 9/10 (Love their skills )
Hair wash 4/10 (I dont really like the guy!! not honest and not friendly at all! ) we pay for service, please let me feel it !!!!


Glamour House @ Bangsar





Here you go :) I have blue for my toes and silver for my fingers :)


Yup~ this is the hairdo time :(
anyway, I've been persuaded by them to get the hair colour treatment
Kinda regretted..~~
Just remind me ,the package expired in June~~ Gonna redeemed it by early of June


Dataaaaa~~~

Alright~~ this is the 2nd stop :)
Kenza Studio, my loyal hair saloon ~~
I gonna take it a try to perm my short hair :)
This is how it looks like for the first day~~

I still look good on it, however many complaints flowing up saying that I'm look like an old fox ~!!
Therefore, right after a day I went back for straightening my hair~!!
and it turns up this way


Hmm~~~ my hair like grass !!
spoiled by those chemical ~~~
I think I make it a try for a new hair style :) Good job~!!

No comments: