3/15/12

~ A past history of mine~


A brand new start, though is not start from the beginning of the year nor beginning of the month; however is a brand new start for my life.
I've been crying day and night almost 3 months plus, I think is time for me to let it go.
Do you still remember, whenever pastor preach about relationship I will give you a text and ask you are we meant to be together, and your replied to me : "I'm YOURS, have faith in Him and me" well, I guess every words you typed is just words that arrange nicely with alphabets.
After 4 years, every text that I got from you "It's OVER"
I think now only I realize the meaning of OVER, and I've remembered this word until it deep inside my heart.
Day by day and night by night, my tears shed for you getting less and lesser.
Everyday 1% of our memories will be deleted in my life, even is 0.01% I still improving.
I still remember you told me that you have hurt 5 important girls in your life (that's include me), and I bet I'm the one you hurt the deepest.
I will still bless you and pray God to open your eyes and learn to love a girl from the bottom of your heart. A girl is just like a tofu, must treat them softly and nicely (anyway that's me)
Let everything be the past, I pray God will once again accept me and also my future bf :(
Please forgive me for loving a guy too much until I away from you Lord.
My life will be start all over again from today onwards :)
Once again thanks to all my fellow friends, families and leaders for supporting me through this period of time, last but not least the guy that always stay besides me and pray for me.
Thank You

No comments: