3/25/12

~The closest family~


The Happy Family :)

The last day of the week- Sunday (finally everything settled)
His mum called me on the Wednesday, telling me how sad she is when she heard bout our news.
I was shocked and break down to tears as I never know his mum so appreciate me.
Thank God, for letting me to close with his family once again even though we no longer in a relationship. I really do appreciate and in love with his family, they do treat me like their own daughter, care, love and prayers for us every day and night.

Things that I wanna give thanks:
1st
I still remember, the day I came back from UK and my body felt ill; I thought I give a long rest and I will be fine but out of sudden, and I seriously run out of my mind that his mum helped me to call up for the doctor to make appointment and brought me for a body checkup.
2nd
His mum out to Taiwan for a company trip (meeting), and all I got was 2 pretty dresses from his mum and I still remember his mum said: "Ashley you look pretty in these 2 dresses. "
3rd
His mum loved to cook and bake, she always packed lunch box and dessert for me every week:( ( I miss your foods ) and I used to have a choosy and fussy mouth; his mum too organic and I named his mum as 'health freak' eg: less sugar, less salt, brown rice, organic soy sauce, olive oil to fried and so on... Hahahaha I can't live without salt and soy sauce, therefore I always add soy sauce in my soup, vege, fish, eggs and so on. ( when his mum not around) :( kinda miss the time when his mum nag me on taking care of my health :(
4th
She love shopping, so am I...
5th
We loved to gossip his sons stuff and things that happen in through out the week. We can sit on the couch and topic just goes on and on until he needs to stop us from gossiping.

Sigh...a lot more to go, perhaps a post can't typed out that much :( I seriously miss the time with you all. Anyway, I do appreciate Aunty and Uncle for what you've done for me. I love you all. Will pay a visit to you guys when I'm free....
Once again Thank You Aunty for the prayer, I feel so much better now :) You are such a good mama and understanding mama:) I love you


No comments: