3/28/12

~no title of the day~

The second fight in our life :)
Well, not to talk about details it is way too complicated; although it is just a small matter but I just exaggerated and make the situation got worst. What a joke on me, classic lady :)
Just hated him that never ask me nor ring me instead, just ignore me for the whole freaking day!! @.@
Luckily, friends called me out for a walk! as usual, shopping is the best solution to cheer my mood up. Anyhow is fun to have some silly argument in life (friends, partner or married couples), actually it's indirectly build up our understanding of each other.


By the way, just a small update of my day!!
A picture with full of meaningful stories behind :)
Carry up the cross, and be the man of God!!
We been crucified with Christ, let our life live for Him and fight for Him
Although we can't see clearly the path that in front of us, but I will live by faith not by sight.
put Him in our first priority, and He will bless us tremendously in our future :)

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all theses things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:33

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments: