10/2/11

~Encouter God camp~

Encounter God camp in Peace Heaven (Genting)
Our group name CYC78 a.k.a Stick wall, we had lot of fun and exciting games but most important was I personally encounter God.
I'm not regretted giving up my Raya holidays to join this camp, because I had experienced His presence during the 3 nights. In other hand, I build up a strong relationship between my fellow group mates.
Let's scroll down to see our 4 days 3 nights life in this camp (highlight)


Our 'jersey'
My design :)

Amazing race


Had lot of fun running around and asking strangers to complete our tasks :)
Awesome experience...
well done everyone of you.




I just miss those time with you guys...
we sleep, eat and play together....a group of people that full of passion for God.
Let's continue fire for Jesus !!


The video that we recorded during our amazing race...
here you go

No comments: