9/10/11

~Selamat Hari Raya and Merdeka~


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin Kepada Semua, and Happy Independent day Merdeka :)



Lovely Teachers with nice outfit



The malay girl who loves the country, I'M PATRIOTIC
Assalamualaikum
Fall in love with my baju kurung, I'm proud to be a Malaysian


Here are my lovely children

Party foods celebration








national anthem
I feel great and honor to teach the children and get them to involve in every festivals in our country. Train them from young to be a patriotic person, to love our country rather than criticize or be a complainer. Every country has their own problems, but as I know God put me in this country has His own will, change the nation and be part of it :) Happy Merdeka day


The boy that I loved the most, sometimes he makes you real angry but after he opens his mouth and talks, he will just soften your heart to hug him. Smart and intelligent boy.

No comments: