10/2/11

~Fat Ball Ball Happy Birthday~


My buddy Fat Ball Ball....
Happy 22nd Birthday :) PARTTEHHHH NIGHT
You are one of the guy approached me during the year of 2007 Crossover concert .
Without your caring, love and follow up I may not stay in this church, Thanks for being there with me when I faced with problems.
Whenever you back from vacation trips, you sure buy us lots of stuffs :P
Now, you gonna leave us for long term in few weeks time, I really can't imagine how's my feelings will be. We used to get along together whenever we bored, sigh........I should appreciate every moment with you starting from now.
You used to bring us out Broom Broom, and you bring us joy and fun to be honest I really miss the time we spend together.
Sigh, I hope I can grab a dinner time with you before you leave.
Rico says he will plan to come over to meet you whenever we free :P
Happy Birthday Fat Ball Ball.







No comments: