6/27/11

~Hi 5 Bread Factory~

Yes...Currently I work in a Montessori Kindergarten now.
No doubt, I'm a lover of children :) Just too nice to work with the children
Of cause, my career path will not end in this way....in a meanwhile, I'm actually taking a broker license which takes me sometimes to complete all exams; therefore I fully utilize my time to earn money :)

A Kindergarten which I enjoy working with :) lovely teachers, lovely children and not least of the study environment :) It's located at Petaling Jaya - Taska Sinaran Ceria Montessori
Feel free to drop by:)

Our principle Teacher Indra orgranized a trip to Hi5 Bread Factory...How awesome and wonderful it is~


Let's buckle up our seat belt and get ready to move on to the bread factory :)
Sadly we have no time to take picture of the bread factory, in additional is illegal to take picture inside the factory :) apologize :(


Oh well...this was what we've done in the bread factory :)
can you imagine how much we spend? absolutely cost us a boom only for buying breads...



Here you go...the baskets of stocks :)


Finally....Our lovely teachers :)
Where we have fun together while we working :P
Appreciate every single moment with you babes..



Dattaa...Hi 5...Hi 5.....
I'm in love with Hi5 Bread now :)
What a good and fantastic experienced I had..:) first time in my life been to bread factory.
Awesome trip

No comments: