6/26/11

~V1 Restaurant~

Happy Belated Birthday to Rico and Edwin's gf...Forgotten her name sorry :)'


Well...As usual he doesn't like to take picture :)
I just candid shot him while he having fun with the Ipad :)
Just to wish you Happy 22's Birthday...
oppssie duppie.... too bad this celebration was not meant for you, but anyway Happy Birthday :)



Here is the Birthday girl :)
By the way sorry Edwin for messed up with your cake :( end up I bought another new Baskin Robin for him ... cost me RM68


I like the environment of this restaurant....
the interior design of it is exactly like F1, tremendously fabulous and brilliant idea...especially the interior design of their toilet, is super cool~!!


Cool right? I found this picture from a blogger...
brilliant idea..


my buddies from secondary school :)
my life just cant live without you guys....


candid shot ")



Racer absolutely will fall in love with this place:)
It's located at Puchong Puteri there, somehow or rather you will see nice sport cars there
Recommended for car lovers

No comments: