8/7/07

~the way we spend~

MIDNIGHT

i love the way we spend our precious time together ...
i love you take me for a ride in the middle of the night...
i love the way you treat me as....
i love to hear your comfort voice in the night....
i love the way you are...
The night you hold my hands
The night you protect me
The night you chat with me
The night we eat together
The night we enjoy night scence
The night we spend together
I WILL KEEP IT IN MY HEART
"Never talk about feelings
IF they aren't really there
Never hold my hand
IF you are gonna break my heart
Never say you are going to
IF you don't plan to start
Never look into my eyes
IF all you do is lie
Never say hi
IF you really wanna mean goodbye"
Because of you i know who is the 1 who treat me good
Because of you i feel the feeling of love
Because of you i never feel alone
Because of you im always in the lovely day
AND because of you i dare to tell everyone I LOVE YOU

No comments: